Monday, December 10, 2012

The Great Re-Set button

Ahhh to be young again.  2 years ago, I thought I had a brilliant idea.  I thought I would go make some money online, write a blog about it and retire at the ripe old age of 30.

Ok, let's be real.  I am not THAT dumb. But I did think it was going to be way easier than it is.  Or is that way harder than it is.  Or maybe just way different than it is.

So now that you've stumbled upon my blog, awesome.  This is not a get rich quick scheme, if you want to get rick quick, move on, cross your fingers and say a prayer because it just doesn't happen.   But I have earned $1604 over the past 2 years in my free time on the internet.  My earnings are going up each month, and I've also banked some cool gift cards and what not along the way so it's probably up closer to $2000.

On this blog we'll chat about whatever we want, I'll share some good sites with you, share some NOT so good sites with you and maybe you can share with me.

So, away we go, let's earn some cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment